Hey lovely Balanced Souls!
So here’s the check-in: things are going really well, so far! I DID have a couple of bites of a sandwich (and yes, the bread was gluten-full), but overall I consider myself vastly successful, because since I have set my intention to nourish myself more thoroughly, I absolutely have! And the other commitments have all happened consistently for the past 2 days.
This morning I write in sweaty clothes, just having finished my workout for the day, and about to get some green juice in my system!
The REALLY neat thing, is that the past couple of nights, I have been dreaming really archetypal, beautiful dreams. Last night, it was the Dalai Lama coming to support me. Really lovely, and humbling. So while this “challenge” has happened for me at a moment of intense change and transition, I am feeling extremely supported, grounded, connected…and like each moment, I am choosing sanity (more often than not), and proving to myself that I already AM the strong, centered woman that I have hoped to grow in to.
Blessings, ease, and gentleness!
- How to Set Up Lead Nurturing Programs (amsterdamprinting.com)
- Gluten Free – Is it for ME? (collatzvitality.com)
- Gluten Free Recipe Box Presents KITCHENAID Professional Series Stand Mixer Giveaway and Gluten-Free Recipes from Top Authors (prweb.com)
- “To nurture” – a phrase that invokes colours (surfingbutterfly.wordpress.com)
- Nurturing is a Learned Behavior: Who Inspires You? #InspireCare (whisperedinspirations.com)
- Nurturing the Senses (joyofspa.com)